What To Expect During Your First Visit With Our Dentistry On Taunton Team
Whether you’re looking for a new dentist in Whitby or Ajax, or you’re seeking diligent dental care after years of not visiting a dentist, our compassionate and skilled team is here to help!
Fill in our easy-to-use, private, and secure online form today!
During your first visit, you can expect that:
- We will take time to get to know you and your dental and medical health history. Doing so will help us ensure that we provide the best possible care for you.
- We will perform a thorough cleaning and examination of your teeth and gums. We’ll also take X-rays to determine if you're experiencing any oral health issues that can't be seen with the naked eye, such as cavities, gum disease, calculus, or bone loss.
- We'll discuss tips and strategies for keeping your oral health in top form and answer any questions you may have about how to strengthen your teeth and gums.
- We'll do everything we can to make your visit as comfortable and stress-free as possible. We understand that dental visits can cause many patients to feel anxious and/or fearful, and our caring team will take the time to put you at ease and answer any questions you may have.
During subsequent visits, you can expect that:
- We’ll continually prioritize helping you keep your smile healthy, strong, and beautiful with cleanings, exams, X-rays, and oral health education that meets your unique needs.
- Based on your needs and goals, we may recommend treatments and procedures that can help you feel great about your smiles, such as teeth whitening, dental bonding, dental veneers, and more.
- We’ll discuss the importance of prioritizing your gum health to avoid gum disease. When left to flourish, gum disease can lead to bone loss, loose teeth, and eventually, lost teeth, if not intercepted.
- We’ll help you understand the steps you can take to prevent these issues, and we’ll provide regular periodontal cleanings and other treatment options should gum disease become a concern for you.
If you’ve been looking for a compassionate, attentive, caring dentist in Whitby or Ajax, you’ve found us! Call Dentistry on Taunton today!